Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Hasson Appraisals.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like an appraiser, it's hard for them to understand the nuances of real estate market forces.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or how much you want for it. Instead, the appraisal measures your home's market value.
Something is only going to sell for the price another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for any questions regarding the specific services for home sellers we offer.
Need help setting a price when selling yourself?
An increasing amount of Kentucky homeowners are deciding to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, quickly and to get the most you can, what you need is a qualified appraiser. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
Folks are sometimes surprised to discover their home's value is higher than they originally thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on an appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they expected they would get.
Others have an an exaggerated assessment of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it helped them to to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than waiting on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while your home sits on the market.
- Allow you to have the edge while negotiating while speaking with a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of your home's condition inside and out
- Call attention to any problems and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Decrease the odds of unidentified problems that cause sales to fall through
Pre-listing appraisals in Jefferson County
You might have a very skillful agent, but it's in your best interest to have an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before finalizing a listing agreement.
And that's where Hasson Appraisals comes in. An appraisal can be invaluable in this scenario. You and your agent will get a comprehensive description for the unique features of your property which will give you insight into how the local real estate market is performing with a record of recent comparable properties in the area.
Consulting services for Louisville Sellers: Put a local expert at your disposal
If you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you require assistance analyzing local sales and property data, we
have services designed for the needs of clients like you to help with your real estate decisions.
When you order an appraisal report from us, expect the following....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a prompt response: We will provide you with personalized information for your individual appraisal need. We'll be more then happy to offer suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Swift turnaround on appraisals: Usually in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Consulting and appraisal report presentations to suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed quite a few of assignments, and we understand that in the art of real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "cookie cutter" assignment. We provide a lot of different types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to clients without a lot of the industry jargon and in an easy to digest format with the general public in mind.
- Quick to follow-up questions: When we write reports, we make sure they are clearly written, easy to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
If you have any inquiries regarding your appraisal once you've read the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!